Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the prize draw is for people who submit the form on this page on 8 November 2022. The draw will take place in December and you will only be notified if you win.
- Employees or suppliers of The Solicitors’ Charity, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The closing time for entry to the prize draw is midnight 8 November 2022.
- Entrants will need to provide their name and contact email.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at entry).
- If The Solicitors’ Charity cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at The Solicitors’ Charity’s sole discretion) The Solicitors’ Charity reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Winners will be posted the prize, unless alternative arrangements are agreed.
- By entering, you agree to be added to our marketing database (you can opt out at any time), your details will be held securely.
- The Solicitors’ Charity accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Solicitors’ Charity shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Solicitors’ Charity retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The Solicitors’ Charity accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
The promoter is The Solicitors’ Charity, 1 Jaggard Way, London SW12 8SG